Sunday, April 5, 2009

Change in Course

I have a million little ideas about how to make a difference in one's pocket book, relationships, environment.  I have chided myself too often for using this blog to talk about things other than crafts.  So, I have decided to set up a second blog for all things not craft related.  I really don't think I have enough interesting things to say to fill up one blog, much less two but the second one is called "Why It Makes a Difference" and can be found at whythedifference.blogspot.com.

So, this blog area is now reserved for all things crafting and hawking my wares and the other one is going to be devoted to the wonderfully strange things I discover.

The first entry in the new blog is going to be a hoot in the finest sense.  It's going to be all about how I bought 6 bottles of wine for $7.97.

Cheers!

Nik

No comments: